Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I will not get off the track that Leckrone needs to be removed from any decision making authority regarding license negotiation and any other authority he may have regarding business decisions that impact ptsc.

With that said and with Leckrone's company in bankruptcy court this may be the best option to gain leverage over him.

There are very knowledgeable long time holders of ptsc that know how Leckrone has damaged the value of the mmp and could explain it very well. You may have a voice through the bankruptcy court.

In publicly traded companies a share holder has the right to voice his concerns in open court regarding what is in their and other share holders best interests. Most individual share holders of a public company in bankruptcy who do voice their concerns are trying to justify with the judge the addition of a share holder representative be added to the creditors committee. I know this for fact as I participated in the WaMu bk.

What needs to be investigated is whether PTSC share holders have the right to be involved in Leckrones bk. Does his company in bankruptcy have direct impact on ptsc share holders rights. To the lawyers in the group it may be worth taking a look. Judges are very friendly to share holders who get damaged through a bankruptcy. It may not be that far of a stretch to have a shareholders representative on the creditors committee. Some may say that ptsc management is on the creditors committee so that would suffice, we all know that ptsc management is not always on the same page as ptsc share holders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply