Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"AND' he will extract every RED CENT before he let's go...IMO

I agree with what you are saying; however, he will do so at PTSC shareholder and unsecured creditor expense. In the end, I believe the TPL bankruptcy will revert to Chapter 7, the company will be liquidated and the majority of unsecured creditors will be left holding the bag. This is the way Leckrone rolls and the "leopard" cannot change its spots.

Once a snake, always a snake the serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world.

-Revelation 12:9

A man once found a wounded snake on the road. Having compassion, he took it home and nursed it back to health. After spending so much time with the snake, he felt no danger when he was around it. In fact, he had grown quite fond of it and practically considered it a pet.

One day as he was feeding the snake, it bit him on the hand, and its poisonous venom quickly spread throughout the man’s body. As he lay there dying, he looked at the snake with disbelief, “I took such good care of you. How could you bite me?”

Without the slightest bit of remorse, the snake sneered as it hissed in reply. “S-s-s-silly man. You knew I was a snake when you took me in.”

Does our incompetent bod know Leckrone is a snake? Do they care?

New Message
Please login to post a reply