Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Still many pivotal unsettled issues before us, but the distrust of PTSC's BOD,

their poor Judgment, their failures and inability to inact business decisions which benefit Shareholder value instead of just papering over their prior mistakes, is I think thee central consideration for every current and prospective Shareholder.

We also all better hope the proposed "Patriot Licensing Company" doesn't actually become a new "Patriot Licensing Company".

With Carl apparently no longer on the Roswell Capital payroll, perhaps an inhouse PTSC licensing program is now being considered by the BOD; afterall, as I recall Carl has performed that function by negotiating our Ignite Chip license (inc 336 IP) to AMD. Such an inititive might create a newly sanctioned BOD Committee, and would certainly generate large compensation packages for our Inhouse licensing team. If the BOD's history of overgenerous compensation packages to themselves and our CEOs are any indication, InHouse Agent fees will have little relation to large scale licensing success.

Regardless of any capacity of service, no one on the BOD or in PTSC management should recieve ANY additional compensation from PTSC, PDS or any other MMP licensing or related entity.

I still want to know if anyone (or their relatives or company) with present or former ties to PTSC, is (or has been) receiving any amount up to $120,000 in non salary fees from PTSC. If they are or have been, it was not required to be disclosed, so long as the payments were under $120K per person/company in any calender year. Why did PTSC raise the threshold from $60,000 to $120,000 ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply