Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: By default, PTSC will be opposed to the Moore plan. Since our cowardly BOD

If Alliacense remains, they hold all the cards. The PDS agreement with Alliacense from 2012 allows Alliacense to break the agreement EXCLUSIVELY. PDS and PTSC have no way to break the commercialization agreement without Alliacense consent. It doesn't matter how poorly they perform, which is something they are well versed at. I suggest you check your 10K filings and the Debtor disclosure statement to see if I'm correct.

The BK court can nullify the Alliacense agreement, which is what Moore wants to do. Alliacense is the key. Get rid of Alliacense, and you get rid of Leckrone.

What I don't understand is why PTSC didn't use this leverage to come up with something better than the Joint Plan. All they've managed to do is negotiate a worse agreement than the two before it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply