Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

..."several months ago"... imo. the decision has long been made. just going thru the formality of having the hearing, and maybe in the final written document commenting upon whatever came up yesterday (my guess is nothing new, but something will be written to make it sound like the hearing was listened to).

yes. we have a justice system in this country. it is a system. it is not always justice. i am not in awe of the attorneys and i certainly do not have the "system" on the high pedestal that most on this board do.

and i would defend cliff to the extent he is not the decision maker. imo, Gloria is the king maker on the this board; she has johnson eating out of her hand and cliff is left to defend their action (inactions) and handle the administrative crap (which there is a lot of). Gloria is the mouth piece for whomever owners she represents and they call the shots; she is the mouthpiece for those votes.

cliff may or may not be overpaid. the value of the shares would not change if his salary were cut in half, and the share value would not change if his salary were doubled. cut in half or doubled, his salary is not material to thevalue of the 400,000,000 shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply