Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well, there's not much left. The patents have expired, the MJ has given a negative claim construction and the ITC was a loss. Where does this leave PTSC?

PTSC obviously will object to the CC. I'd say, though, there's only a very small chance it could be, based on Grewal's flip-flop. I personally think the objection won't win the day. If that's the case, then only an appeal to the CAFC is left. In that case, the CAFC will have both the NDCA and ITC results to deal with. You can be darn sure that even though PTSC won't bring in the ITC ruling, the other parties will. My guess is good as anyone else's as to what happens there. But it's not something I'd bet my life on.

And all of the above takes time and money. During this time, you may get the onesie-twosie payers like Ingenico, but that won't move the needle. Big licenses are needed. And as things stand now, that's going to be a tough sell. I think that's reality. It's hard to view this in a much more positive light. The facts are the facts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply