Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I visit now and again just to keep up with a few posters post. This is so sad. I personally contacted the sec years ago, no interest. I contacted attorneys years ago, no interest. I gave key board members my legal and sec contacts, no interest.

The scum bags at pts current and former got away with it, not surprised. PTSC had the chance to be the real deal except for pohl, swartz, and all the rest of the crooks who stole the company from shareholders.

They stayed on the otcbb so they could more easily get away with the robbery.

So So SAD.

Good luck to all

Biajj, if you are reading the board, thank you very much for your analysis back in the day regarding what swartzy and pohl were up to with the toxic funding, it kept me on my toes to get out after the big pump to 2 bucks, it basically allowed me to quit my corporate job and trade full time ever since. thanks again, ronran and banosser and many other helped as well, thank you.

Thanks ptsc bod for your dishonesty and pocketing so much cash that should have went to shareholders. you corrupt pos's. you all should definitely be in jail.

I wonder what bod members are plants on this board, I bet at least one. lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply