Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

And Leckrone?

The salaries of the Mosaic guys seems reasonable, assuming they can steer this higher, which by the way I believe they will... As for Flower's salary, he was a thief, plain and simple!

I have researched every member and all the science in detail along with the universities and institutions they represent. I believe they have seriously valid science and a plan to take it to market. I also firmly believe they have more in the que that we know and once the share structure/split settles, we will hear more. Something tells me that there is another grant in the wings which, since they are now publically traded, should be recognzed as revenue. Lastly, the scientists appear to be well connected, in the right place and at the right time. I guarantee you big pharma has their eyes on what they are developing, no doubt in my mind, and makes them a take-over consideration. All the ducks appear to be in a row for this to pan out...

Stay tuned...

New Message
Please login to post a reply