HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I posted earlier that I heard that the reason why these holes missed were due to "...errors transcribing the coordinates of the geophysical anomaly to the map used to spot the drill holes."

This information was from a credible source, and if it is true, it is highly significant, I think, as it casts much less doubt about the integrity of the geometry of the deposit, and its size, because the the reason why the holes missed would be due to human error rather than funky geology - geologists have to take the co-ordinates of locations of interest from their map of the geophysical anomaly and transcribe them on their local topographical maps so they know here to position their drill holes.

Maybe the upcoming NR will address this issue, and if this is confirmed to be true, it could be a nice adjunct to the increase in confidence that we are dealing with a new world class play that latest drill results are sure to provide.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply