HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My pleasure. The more knowledge folks have , the better they can position themselves. That's what this forum is/should be about.

"Hey Sum4All......good reply and point.....I agree that as long as you don't sell in your cash account, you have no capital gains yet....therefore no tax is due. Your point....and I quote...."The more money you have free from taxation while you trade, the more you can make.", is a great point, and this is exactly what I am doing. The majority of my Mcfaulds Lake stocks are in RRSP....which I trade with no taxation(until withdrawn years from now). I will be moving some SPQ and FWR into my RRSP(as I have room) on Monday....both are lower share price than what I bought at....so they are both better situated in RRSP........thanks for your thoughts...cheers....sambone"

New Message
Please login to post a reply