HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"New Vision" weigh in

posted on Apr 22, 2008 07:07AM

For those of us who bought in to NOT for Windfall I think I am safe in saying we get no respect(for Windfall). I've read over the last 24 hrs, ideas as to what this "New Vision" will look like. What has amazed me is how back wards some have it. "New Vision" I would suggest is a concept that has been around as a thought, and spoken of, but is about to be played out publicly. First, Richard NEMIS has stated in the past his intent is to at least start a mine in Windfall and when Eagle 1 was discovered he made it very clear(and if you listen to some of the original luncheon videos in the fall you can hear it your self)that James Bay(E1) is too big for his company.

With that said I believe the following is likely closer to what this Vision may look like.

1. James Bay spun off into a separate listing on the TSX, with possibly an additional 10% buy in by a major, which will given the new company a financial position to continue exploration with the intent to sell it once a major is happy with the resource base. We may get a one for one share or possibly half of our shares with and increase of the share price.

2. Noront pretty much stays as is, minus the James Bay project. For those in the know remember the name NORONT is a little sentimental to Richard as he and his bother own(or at least did) Noront Steel in Sudbury. The only issue is do they get a TSX listing with Windfall and Burnt Hill JV about to start it's mine. Our share position stays the same.

Keep the Faith

New Message
Please login to post a reply