HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello, "informed":

Management *has* its act together. I trust their judgement in the timing and content of their NRs. They are doing *exactly* what wise management does: concentrating on the things they can control, planning on contingencies, and building a great company for the future of all LONG holders of NOT. I believe that they would *love* to be able to tell the whole story to us LONG holders, but they cannot because they are prudent and shrewd about tipping their hand at a bad time to people who would take advantage. Like now.

Please get rid of that untoward pejorative tone in your posts. Or not... it allows others see you for what you are.

I picked up another 1000 shares today at what I believe will be a great price sometime down the road. Am I underwater? Oh, yeah. Am I holding? You betcha.

Thanks to RN and the great people at NOT!

-dvdgray

New Message
Please login to post a reply