HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Quick introduction

posted on Oct 30, 2009 04:14PM

Hello, my name is John, I have been a ROF investor for a couple of years, largest portion of my portfolio is in NOT but also own FWR, KWG, SPQ,BMK and WPR. I probably don't have nearly as much invested as many on these forums but for me alot of money. This is my first post. I am surprised that after all this time people still don't read the NR's closely. People are commenting on the 100 metre step out in the last NR. The release states "Current drilling has traced portions (pleural) of the eagles nest deposit MORE than 100 metres along strike and indicates widths (pleural) UP TO 50 metres" (caps mine). As many posters have indicated in the past these releases are very carefully worded, therefore I take this to mean multiple step outs not just one and more than 100 metres for one or more, also the widths are up to 50 metres. Sorry if someone has already pointed this out but I haven't seen it addressed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply