HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have always looked at this from a CLF standpoint because they have been extremely aggressive in dealing here in their own back yard. They are very comfortable here politically. Now, they already appear committed to much of the long term infrastructure required as well as having thrown mucho at the cr plays. Why share it when a bold move now could pretty much seal and leverage the remaining RoF exploration potential forever ? They like the Canadian regimes, and equally have been pooped on in Australia. They also have really good paper they can monetise at $65+ a copy. Cash is of little strategic value to them now, because their shares are already undervalued and the cash is just a takeover attractant. So, its easy to see the ease of a $5 deal, mostly existing cash or with some debt issuance. What the NOT control block wants is anybody's guess. My needs are small, just a little profit somewhere, please.

On balance, they appear most motivated , focussed, and positioned for an opportunistic deal within perhaps as little as a year. Sometime not too far ahead of NOT's next capital raise would be a possibility. OK, so that's my wish list for today. Back to a frozen Timbit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply