HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

as some folks are getting a little excited at a cross of 500,000 at 22 cents, it leaves me to wonder what and where we could be. I know this is just speculation and reminiscing but give me some leeway I'm an older investor and I love to look back.

1. We had the wonderful team of Nemis and Harvey leading the charge

2. They hit big in Quebec and our stock took off from 14cents to 80 cents

3. They hit big in the ROF and we got up as high as $7+

4 we got screwed over by a hedge fund

5 Nemis and harvey got screwed and kicked out

6 A new BOD was appointed and made a ton of promises

7 A new CEO was appointed and the BOD gave out a whole whack of options and shares, the ones who benefitted... the BOD and the new CEO

8 the new CEO stopped taking calls, cut off Agoracom and brought in some of his buddies and oh by the way was a real close friend of Joe Hamilton, they'd worked together on other projects to the detriment of retail shareholders.

9 A few years go by and the stock goes from $7 to 30 cents

10 the new CEO sees the writing on the wall and bows out taking all his options with him

11 the retail shareholders are left wondering wtf happened to our darling little company

12 we have a new recycled CEO called Parisotto, who by the way was one of the ones who pulled the trigger on Nemis and Harvey

What could have been

1 Nemis and Harvey backed by the BOD tell the hedge fund to take a hike

2 we see a Nemis and Harvey work out a deal between Noront, Spider, Freewest and KWG

3 our stock value starts to increase into double digits

4 the first nations strike a deal with Nemis and the CEO's of the other three companies

5 the Ont Govt gets on board realising that the ROF is the answer to their financial woes

6 the Feds give the projects the red light and provides financing for the infrastructure

7 2016 and the mines start to produce and our share price realises it's true value north of $20

Ok I'm dreaming and sure there are loads of other scenarios out there ,but the bottom line for me anyway is that if Nemis and Harvey were still running the show we would be discussing our share value north of $7 and looking forward to the day the mine opens up.

Just my thoughts and yeah there are bashers out there who'll take a shot , so go for it

to all the longs hang in there just maybe we may make some money of this, at some point.

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply