HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

On Wednesday I received a call to tell me my friend of 30 odd years had passed on. He had been advised four weeks ago that he had inoperable and untreatable cancer and was told that he had a short time to live. When we talked he thought maybe six months and had faith that whatever happened he would be ok.

We were early investors in Noront. When they hit gold in Quebec and then the second shoe dropped in the ROF we were so excited , everytime we talked we discussed how the dream was coming true and we would reap the reward. When we talked a few months back we still maintained the dream that the ROF would come to fruition and our shares in Noront and others in the ROF would pay a major dividend for us and ultimately our families.

The last time I talked to my friend was around a week ago, just before he went into the hospice. As usual we discussed the happenings in the ROF, the fiasco with Cliffs, the joke that is Noront management and the lack of leadership in Government.

As I was leaving he said "you know it doesn't matter how screwed up these jackasses make things, the ore is still in the ground and at some time they have to mine it and when that happens we'll get the reward"

"Keep the faith"

New Message
Please login to post a reply