HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Davis may initially limit the number of investors in X2 to six or seven, with each providing $500 million", they said.

Which to means to me, and what has been my concerns in my last few posts…

That there will be an agreement of, partnership, merger or something else with only the players that need to be in the deal to get them our deposit. IE. FN, Ont. & Fed. Gov’t., & investors of X2.

For existing NOT shareholders, only a low ball offer, for a straight buy is the only offer that makes any sense for Mic & buddies. They will steal it from us because they can!

With no completion to drive the price in a bidding war.

I would suggest that if anyone reading this know someone at Glencore, they give them a call to let the NOT secret out about the X2 plan or X2 has a very good shot at completing with Glencore down the road....

While X2 is new would be the best chance of Glencore stopping or limiting what they get out of the ROF.

Hebe

New Message
Please login to post a reply