HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: OT: Agoracom Interview with KWG CEO (4/22/14) from KWG board

This is great news! I'm surprised more aren't talking about this interview! Yes, technical, but very informative, they covered a lot of ground in a 9 min inverview. From the first news release what caught my eye was that a glencore comp. was doing the testing. I brought this up on the NOT board but was shot down. Go back & watch Frank's body language when the subject of Glencore comes up. He is almost bursting with excitement! If that wasn't a tell that we have the makings of a large biding war, than I don't know what was? Let's face it... Who ever wins Not & KWG together will control 75% of the land holdings along a total 282km strike length with a 90/km dia. & eventually with enough time, world markets. This has Cartel written all over it! When they get down to 2km's 2000m, every box is going to be loaded with extremely rich high % metals with very litte rock. These mines will put all the borderline mines out of business with the lower operating cost & such high % mines. They say only the richest & low operational mine will survive the next phase in the industry. Well how can any of the majors compete with such low cost production & not to mention the under $12/ton railway shipping out of ROF. They all need to jump on this or be left behind. I see Glencore as KWG's white knight, after this interview! Not goes to X2 & Kwg goes to Glencore & we have balance, but you have to know Greed will have its day. These majors will be going for it all, as the worlds mining industry is up for grabs & the stakes are just to high to let this go to one comp. Had to smile when they talked about the 2yr. Waiting period to buy out the patin. It will go way quicker than that! These are my thoughts, Hebe

New Message
Please login to post a reply