HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well I reckon that Horwath and the NDP will be wiped out in this next election. You've got to give some credit to Wynn she brought in an NDP loaded budget and the NDP turned it down, boy can you see that one playing out in the NDP North. My gut tells me those seats will be split and it'll be a Tory majority government. In their first budget he'll bring back the $1B for the ROF and as long as Harper is still around he'll throw his $1B or more at it.

I'm in London (UK) for the next few weeks and I can tell you that my colleagues over here are starting to take notice, again, of the ROF. I've been banging this ROF bell every chance I get and for the past few years it was like looking for water in the sahara, but now it's a different story.There's no doubt that large money is waiting on the sidelines to invest in these projects, unfortunately it'll probably wait until the next election is over.

Good luck to all longs

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply