HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Hopes for Ontario’s Ring of Fire doused as mining companies grow wary

'hurting prospects that it will ever reach the lofty expectations of politicians.'

i'm starting to wonder if the politicians ever had those supposed expectations. they certainly have not even started anything concrete.

choosing a committee who will have to choose others in decision making is not a start towards lofty expectations.

the economic summit is simply yet another hollow attempt to look good. no decisions will or can be made. talk talk talk.

summits are fluff. it's the type of thing many people like to attend, to look/feel important, to meet the 'important' people, to sit around and ask questions. fluff. more delays in decision making.

it would appear that the present people in charge are incapable of making any decisions other than striking yet another committee which would then strike another committee which would.....

unfortunate. i have emailed both gravelle and the premier with my concerns. as yet, neither has responded but a committee has been struck.

no more posts for a while. too much time spent 'waiting for godot'.

all imho

New Message
Please login to post a reply