HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

After reading this..... "story"...

I noticed a few things.

Goncalves earlier stated he wanted to sell the ROF asset as fast as he can.

Now it appears he is bad mouthing the asset he wants to sell??

Gonclaves who is 55 years old tells us he has zero hope that a solution will be reached to spur on development any time soon....And ...he also states that he plans to stay alive for the next 50 years.

So...he feels confident to live to 105 years of age??

The USA 2010 census data states the population of the USA was 308,745,538. The number of people over the age of 100 based on the 2010 USA census data was 53,364.

So ....Gonclaves has a 0.01728% chance of achieving his goal of living past 100 years.

So...Gonclaves...based on stats...I'd say he has a very close to ZERO chance of living past 100.....rather than a zero hope of seeing development in ROF any time soon. I think he has the age thing and development thing ....backwards.

Next...he tells us that Noront and KWG are both optimistic about the ROF and are interested in buying Cliffs ROF properties...but "they do not have any money."

Gonclaves is right about that ..they don't have the money...but the folks backing them do...otherwise there would be no interest in the first place.

According to Gonclaves.....To date, Cleveland-based Cliffs is the only large mining company to take a serious interest in the area...

Really??????? According to my info...Noront has submitted a completed EA to the provincial gov't last Dec. 21 2013......Cliffs ..has not.

"While Mr. Goncalves doubts they will be sold anytime soon, he does not mind holding onto the assets as Cliffs has no liabilities associated with them. The company took a US$254-million writedown on its Ring of Fire holdings in the third quarter. .."

So...Gonclaves..states he does not mind holding on to assets that have ZERO hope for a solution. There are ongoing "costs" for holding on to this asset with ZERO hope.

My take from this article is:.....

Gonclaves wants to sell.....

He wants the offers ....a little Higher in price.

He wants to justify to the shareholders selling at a low price hence the zero chance of development any time soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply