HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: End of Feb 27th NOT sp predictions, all there is?

1) As I said, I'm selling and slowly getting out. Higher prices are always good, I just don't believe that $1 or more is right around the corner anymore. Look at the price history. Lower highs... price moves on whimsical political vagaries not any material news. The $1B commitment didn't do anything once the liberals actually got elected, market slided from that point.

So government is screwing it all up. Noront can't/won't do anything about it and doesn't seem to be very forthcoming either, most likely because they've signed some sort of confidentiality agreement with the government and FNs... blah blah blah... so shareholders and citizens are left in the dark.

2) Funny. The litigation is not about a specific share price. It is about the company's responsibility to create shareholder value while giving appropriate guidance. We still don't have any news from Noront about the delays or the "new" FS (which was riddiculous to spend money on another one so hope it didn't happen, just plug in new prices).

I take it you are not wanting to join on this matter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply