HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

"The distinct stages (sometimes called “phases”) of the mining project are described here. Impacts and benefits from a project can vary significantly from one stage to another. Only if people know exactly when one stage ends and another begins (and the “grey” areas of transition in between) will they know when to expect different opportunities to kick in".

This statement I obtained from the following link: http://www.sdsg.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/AboriginalMiningGuide_online_complete_0.pdf, which poses the question of whether our agreements will be all encompassing to include not only the Eagles Nest, but also go so far as to extend to the other claims that Noront has, especially those recently acquired from Cliffs. OR Does Noront approach this from a claim by claim basis, instead of allowing one master agreement to dictate how all subsequent mines are to be treated in respect to revenue sharing, especially when one takes into consideration future market conditions, and whatever else should come into play either for or against either party. Not knowing much about protocol or the norm here I thought this might either shorten the IBA process (EN first), or in the case of all encompassing agreement, lengthen the time it will take to find the mutually beneficial ground for both to stand on.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply