HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Venture a guess as to share take over price for Noront to buy out KWG?
Would anyone venture a guess as to what the share take over price for Noront to buy out KWG? Cliffs offered .18 way back when Freewest was bought out. Frank had said way back when, that he felt KWG was worth $0.27 or $.28 and that was before the railway right-of-way, chrome process patent, and Blackhorse chrome deposit, and also tracing big daddy down 1700 m which KWG owns 30%. I have a lot of shares in both companies and would not mind a takeover bid if it was reasonable, the question is what do you think is reasonable? After all everyone has their price right! Just a guideline, I'm not looking for a debate, just a quick reply with a price of what you think it would take if Noront decided to make a bid for KWG? It also could be in shares? 10, 15, or 25 KWG for 1not? Also if Not did make a run at KWG, they would have to consolidate Bold as well, with the partnered deal Bold 80% on the non Chrome elements with kwg on the black horse chrome deposit. Could this be the next move? Still no word from the not/kwg meeting, unless I missed it, been away for awhile & need to catch up my reading... Hebe
New Message
Please login to post a reply