HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am with Goldstar on this. The Ring is not some ordinary mine site. It is a collection of future mines and to get it going requires a bit more than basic infrastructures for a single mine.
(Yes I know, I often think only of Noront's Eagle.)
Namely road for starters, shortly followed by electrical power and I mean from grid and not just diesel, then there are communications and some where in between a railroad.
So that typical mine site life span is stretched out a bit. How much depends on parties in power and the communities directly involved.
I got into Noront thinking only of the nickel mine but over the years my thinking has changed some what realizing the potential of the Ring and Noront's aquisition of more assets in it, well one has to adapt to the bigger picture.
As for NDP, I think they still do not understand the Ring's needs.
Harper? I gave up on him a while back so Rickford has to pull a rabbit out of a hat for me to get on board.
My little hopes rest with federal Liberals, that they will make Ontario liberals look good for a change.
How will I vote? Big question, I am considering not to as a protest vote against the whole slate.

Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply