HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Cashin17, no high horse here, I've never claimed to know for certain how things will play out. In fact, I've said time and again that I am such a visionary with regards to Noront that I somehow managed to forsee its greatness about 600 years too early. I can however say one thing that you cannot, I can admit when I am wrong. Truth be told, I've become a decent investor because of the MANY MANY mistakes I've made. The only thing I'll take credit for is holding myself accountable (owning) for those very mistakes, if you cannot admit to being wrong, you can never learn from it. No different than being right by total fluke, recognizing the fluke is as important as understanding your failures. This is a tough game we play, but if there's one thing I've learned its that we're all big boys and girls, and we all make our own beds. I'm comfortable in mine Cashin17, hope you are as well. There's more to life than money. Night. Sincerely djje on his Clydesdale.
New Message
Please login to post a reply