HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Following is my impression and not backed up by any specific facts:

Both governments have demonstrated good faith when they funded the E-W road study to the four communities nearest it. I can not see any movement to progress by Ontario until the natives state the details of the road's prefered path.
However at least one of those communities is delaying it's input. I suspect it is a tactic of give me what I want or I will impede or stop.
But Ontario is not in a financial situation to put the cart before the horse. I suspect that the governments will provide the infrastructures to the natives from the taxes of mine operations. This is in spite of what Trudeau said about improving water systems.

Hence the impass;
Natives want infrastructures and do not want to give approvals until the infrastructures are delivered. But there are no infrastructures without approvales. Someone has to blink first. Perhaps Trudeau did but Wynne and natives have not. So we wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply