HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Something is rotten in the State of Ontario!! Terrific read!!
Thank you for posting the McLeans (Canadas national magazine) By Gillis, The magazines top business and political writer. This damming article detailin the atrocious 13 year McGinty and Wynne Ontario economic, political, and ethical performance assessment is worth reading. It reminds me of my very similar assessment in my "A Noront goodby" post of April 27/16. I recommend that Newbers2 read the Gillis article, since McLeans is a first class national opinion and political evaluator. Seems that with a Wynne poll rating down to 24%, and still falling, that half of the idiots who voted her in, have changed their voter intentions. Maybe there's some hope for NOT by The 2018 election, or even sooner, if Wynne calls an early election to avoid further poll declines. There's always hope, right? :). Peter
New Message
Please login to post a reply