HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Here we are getting some press for our Ring of Fire. It sounds like good press because someone from the Federal Government may use the R.O.F. as his platform to become the Torries leader... Sounds really good, right?

Well, I most vehemently disagree and here is why.

First, the Federal election just happened last year so don't count on another election for 3 more years. 

Second and most importantly, when have you Ever seen a government and opposition party agree on Anything? Seriously, please provide 2 specifics as anybody can get lucky once... In today's political arena (more commonly known as the House of Clowns, excuse me, Commons), all you ever hear or see are childish arguements over who is right and who is wrong. I am usually shocked when Anything of significance is accomplished and may God help us all if the opposition party wins the next election, things get "undone". The House of Commons shuold stop their constant bickering and Childish fighting once a month and see if there is anything with merit proposed before them and pass it if it is a benefit to our Country............. Unfortunately, of all the news clips and shows I have seen of our top politicians, I honestly fear that this will never happen. 

Why? Consider this. The Tories were just in power and what got accomplished at the R.O.F.? Anybody? Please provide details on this (and Lord Jesus, please no more studies to make sure you get it right, the answer to my question... I may pass away prior to anything coming to light).

So, the Tories did Nothing in the past 4+ years and now one of them wants to use it as part of his leadership bid? 

So, how about the Federal Liberals? Haven't heard much from them except deferring to the Province to ensure that they, "Get It Right". 

So the ultimate question to my ranting and raving is this : Do you think this news of trying to bring the R.O.F. out at the Federal political level is a good thing or a bad thing??? Be sure to watch an episode of the House of "you know where" before weighing in on this debate...

In case you are wondering, I do own stock in Noront. Not just a few hundred shares either. I figure I have enough to voice an opinion on here once in a while! 

Oh, I would like to make 1 more point for those who live up there, the "few thousand" who live up there. Please come back to reality and don't think you deserve to get 50% of Noront like KWG gave away... And seriously, any number that you can come up with is really stepping away from reality. You want Revenue Sharing because of how you were treated in the past, make your petitions to the Federal or Provincial Government who were in charge back then. It has absolutely Nothing to do with what is happening up there right now. Move this project along and then you can petition the Goverments for a percentage of what They take from the R.O.F. That would be fair to all. To hold the companies ransome could lead to nothing coming out of the Ring which also means your share would come to, well, NOTHING!! It is really simple math. Even 50% of nothing is still Nothing!! 

So, I hope that the Federal Tories put this to rest so the Liberals don't Have to take the opposite view just so they don't have to agree with the Torries. If they persist, I may have to re-evaluate my position in Noront and come back in 3ish years when there is a chance of something getting done to start up this new mining district. 

I wish all here Health and Happiness!!

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply