HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

BT,

You are probably quite right - It will be good for the ROF, good for the FN's, good for the environment & climate, and good for Ontario and Canada - but NOT for me.

None of the involved parties could give two hoots about retail. Their goal is to steal the ROF at the lowest possible price. If that means ripping off anyone who's been invested in NOT for years with pennies, so be it. They have no interest whatsoever in paying anything near a fair price. And Coutts doesn't seem to have the guts to stand up, lest he risk the parachute BHP has promised him.

If this is how it will end, then as I said previously, it will go down in my books as the "Sad Story of NOT". A part of me considered selling at 0.87 and again at 0.82 (as always, hindsight is 20/20). No point selling now though, I'll wait until the end and my grandkids will say their grandpa was one of the little guys screwed by Coutts & BHP in the Great NOT sellout of 2021.

Too bad we didn't have Friedland at the helm, the outcome might have been very different. That might have been a bestseller!

GLTA,

Hobbit

New Message
Please login to post a reply