HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

For all of us on the forum. This stock has been such a hard rock for so long, I'm surprised any of us Olders are really still around. Most of us more than likely just couldn't bear the losses with selling...so this time around, it would be fairly normal to feel occasionally skitish....and worried about losing a little profit. Go for a walk, remind yourself how as you held on to this stock and rode it to the bottom, your resolve grew, you knew you knew it was about timing. And no one is perfect at that. But, now, the timing is on our side...My old friend Cougar would be buying today...it is too early to to think about profit taking, breaking even selling, or even worrying too much...I'll be very surprised if another bid is not being discussed right now. Enjoy the ride, and at $1.50 go for another walk...

V

New Message
Please login to post a reply