No such message found

HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The legal entity that will now own NOT and all it's claims in the ROF is Wyloo AcquisitionCo. IMO that doesn't sound like a mining company to me, which begs the 100 billion dollar question: so now what?

Hopefully Twiggy and the boys will now start, if they haven't already, the job of moving forward with Eagles Nest - clearly not a simple undertaking. But that is going to need capital, and plenty of it. Are they going to fund that internally? I doubt it.

IMO, Wyloo will either flip thier NOT holdings (doubtful IMO - they didn't go through a bidding war just to sell NOT to someone else, unless that was the outcome of the secret BHP meetings), split/sell some of the less advanced claims, create a new company and seek the necessary capital on the open market, or some combination thereof.

Personally, I'm hoping something like the latter, and I'll have another opportunity to invest in the ROF and the leader of the next great mining district.

Hope to see you all on the other side,

Hobbit

New Message
Please login to post a reply