HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ahhh....Luca's words in quotes below about Al and Steve really brings a tear to my eye....NOT....Hey...Guess what Luca ..?..We retail shareholders have been around a hell of a lot longer than these two...But I guess everyone else matters more in your so called Wyloo family values....Pfft...Spare us the sob story...Many of us know their story along with yours...All doing your best to write us out....Thanks :( Insert: expletives to infinity...If this deal manages to go through then you all s_ck.

Here's hoping that our government and First Nations have a big surprise for you on Thursday .....Moo ha ha ha.

https://www.northernontariobusiness.com/regional-news/far-north-ring-of-fire/wyloo-metals-would-put-proposed-sault-ferrochrome-plant-under-the-microscope-if-successful-in-bid-for-noront-resources-3850652

........As for the future of Noront CEO Alan Coutts, chief development officer Steve Flewelling and the management team, Giacovazzi said it's Wyloo management's preference to keep that group together.

"It's a decision for Al and Steve to make. We'd like to have them continue with us. They've been there for a long time. It would be wonderful (for them) to see the project through. I think it would mean a lot to them."......

Ohhhh...So I guess the stocks they ferreted away for doing nothing meant nothing...and now since they did such a good job lightening the load for Wyloo your rewarding them further...By the way did BHP, Algoma Steel and the First Nations vote in that retention election by chance...We sure did seem a little light on the votes.

Good luck Thursday ....NOT.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply