HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

T minus 8

posted on Oct 08, 2009 06:49PM

Many thanks to the many members that have sent Val and I congratulations and well wishes for our upcoming wedding. Its only 8 days away now and things are falling into place.

The biggest concern on Vals mind was would the weather co-operate as its an outdoor wedding. We are getting married on her sisters deck overlooking lake Ontario. The forecast was not very good but today it looks like it will have a high of 15 and be sunny, so shes happy ( and apparently thats important)

My biggest concern was paying for the damn thing. Noronts move this weekend has expedited the share price of both FWR and NOT and as a result I have a happy face on as well.

Its looking good for the next few days, I hope that both companies put out a NR of new assays tomorrow or first thing tuesday as it will propel the share prices of both.

I expect the next couple of weeks will be very very interesting.

Take Care everyone, and thanks again for your best wishes.

Tony

New Message
Please login to post a reply