Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

@terafly

"No reason for the run to 84, why are you here? No reason? Sorry but I don't feel 84 cents let alone 66 now is why we are here. In my opinion we should be multiples higher and I can give you many reasons. Ugh oogee come on man."

I'm wondering why it closed up .09 in one day? Why that particular day? Nobody can offer a satisfactory explanation. And then there's folks talking about their hard earned dollars disappearing. Just how in the hot fcuk do you call sitting on your can and watching your brokerage account inexplicably go up 9 pennies a share, hard earned? I think mazan said only 50000 shares changed hands in the 80s. Hardly sustainable. Yes the PP announcement changed our trajectory, but it doesn't seem that there was much of a choice if the deal was already in the works.

I agree the SP should be higher based on what we know. But it's only us who seem to know it. Until POET makes this a 'year of recognition' as they plan we can still take solace in the fact that we are in a range we haven't seen in literally years. People need to cheer the funk up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply