Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I bet a buddy of mine a steak dinner that Apple is our main partner. I may have to eat my words but this is why I think our main partner is the high and mighty Apple. Some great sleuthing and dd brought by some on this board (Mansfield rumour etc.) I like to think because of the greatness of our product that we could have had our pick of a number of companies to be our main partner. I believe Poet couldn't turn down Apple because the BOD saw maximum shareholder value partnering with this company. Apple wants to make their own chips, presently they are depending on their arch enemy (Samsung) to manufacture some of their chips. How would you like to depend on your enemy for key components of your products? Intel was a possibility but I threw them out the window because "I hope we have more pride that that" Apple feels the pressure to innovate and develop the next big thing. They have the cash, people and resources to make this happen. I think Apple will want an exclusive deal for mobile, computers, and wearables and they will allow Poet to shop around the rest of the vertical markets. Remember PC said someone will want to control this technology. An exclusive deal should be very lucrative for us. Apple would pay big money to be a step ahead of the competition. Whoever our main partner is, it will be a fun ride. That grilled tenderloin medium rare is going to taste so good! It must be BBQ season! Sorry for the formatting.
New Message
Please login to post a reply