Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am relatively new to this forum and POET. As Tombot can attest I am also fairly illiterate when it comes to this type of technology. Everything positive I have read from the most literate here is that this technology is going to be almost paradigm shifting. So it is with great interest that I ask why there is so much talk of wanting a buyout. I can understand some investors who have had their money tied up for a lot longer than they had planned, however wouldn't the long term gain outweight the shorter term pain? People who seem to have the most knowledge of the product on this forum are saying... everyone is going to want this chip... and I see Intel's current market cap is 175 billion. Why would you want to sell POET for $3 or $4 billion? I must be missing something here so kindly fill me in...and not between the buns please :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply