Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have seen Seeking Alpha articles greatly effect stocks, often in a negative manner but not always. I felt compelled to respond to that article. I couldn't just let it stand because it was obvious to me, the author hadn't researched POET very well. At least that was the impression I got. So I must confess, at Seeking Alpha my poster name is - 1DOUGLAS1. and I refuted some of the information put forth in that article.

I hope I didn't do anything wrong but I felt POET was misrepresented in the article. I know how influencencial Seeking Alpha can be and thought someone had to educate folks as to just what POET is going to do, who we had with us (that we know of with all the ND's), and what we're actually doing. If this technology works as advertised (and we have every reason to believe it will - lots of evidence) and very knowlegable scientists on board, not to mention Ajit Manocha with his brilliant FAB 2.0 game-plan. The stock seems to be holding up pretty well so far today. I feel like I am a part of a rare and profound breakthough event (since I am a stockholder) that doesn't happen very often, and is very far-reaching. I feel we are on the cusp of some very good news, as the parts we have been waiting for are coming together. Soon? I can only hope. I trust our management to take the stragetically correct avenue. Thank you to all onboard. Go POET - GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply