Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am not sure what everyone was expecting to be said at the EC Google even. Let's face it, it was about Google and nothing more. If there was going to be any serious mention of POET & Google (otherthan Ajit's introduction), there would have been some sort material change or new announcement prior to the event.

This is not to say that Ajit and the Google boys couldn't be discussing things over lunch/dinner/drinks etc. That is still possible! Let's not loose hope.

I still believe the more important Empire Club Event was when Dr. Taylor spoke. If anyone thought a 1/2 second mention of POET while Ajit was introduced was going to effect the stock price must get their investing head checked out.

I believe the market is not really going to react to anything other than some sort of revenue news release.

Fundamentally nothing has changed since yesterday. Therefore todays rollercoast stock price should be chalked up to daily manipulation.

Just my thoughts for the day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply