Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 25, 2014 03:24PM
Nov 25, 2014 03:34PM
Nov 25, 2014 03:52PM

I agree FJ. It is disapointing but that is how the venture is specialy this stock has been moving for as far as i remember.

And we all know that the price drops after a great day... nothing more.

Since we are use to that, i am allways questionning my self on why i am not taking advantage of it. I might just be scare that i would get caught with my pants down, one morning.

I wonder how many of us are taking advantage of that volatility.

I would not be surprise and in fact i would probably admire someone from taking those risk and gaining for it... For my part i don't know if i got want it takes to play that game.

Sincerely i hope that some of you are wiser than me. There is nothing wrong with it.

We did not invent the rules of the venture market and if somes are able to play withing those rules and gaining from it, i say good for you.. The game is to accumulate at the lowest price possible and making money at the same time.... That what i would do if i could convince my self that i would realy gain from it and not miss the big ride that poet is about to give us.

Good luck all and have a good week.

Nov 25, 2014 04:20PM
Nov 25, 2014 04:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply