Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: AGM - My impression but some Nappa Valley wines had to come first

Thanks to you Maple Syrup, Abe and all the other good people who so generously reported back to this board. We are so lucky to have such great people here. And Eileen I, like most of the other people here, would encourage you to come back to us as we appreciate so much your wisdom and experience. Not many of us realize or understand the workings of big business and you shed a great light on "how it works" what is probably happening behind the scenes.

MS you said "Someone in the know did tell me 3 months" that ties in nicely with the BAE deal and maybe the end of Aug or sometime in early Sept. perhaps.

"POET Technologies Inc. (the "Company") signed a contract with BAE Systems under which BAE Systems will provide non-exclusive third-party foundry services in support of the Company's "Lab-to-Fab" transition plan. The current phase of the work will be performed between March 2015 and August 2015. Key objectives of the collaboration include process transfer, prototype builds and design enablement kit development. Using BAE Systems' ISO Certified manufacturing facility will improve the quality, process control and analytical capacity of prototype builds. The result will be both a more manufacturable process and improved optimization of the device structures included in the POET technology.

New Message
Please login to post a reply