Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

since I posted but follow in the shadows religiously.

In my opinion, like many others on this forum, the stock price continues to fluctuate violently simply because investors have no further clarity on important matters. That being said, I suspect news to be soon forthcoming. For one, because management said we should expect an update in Jan'16; and two, because of warrants are soon to expire out of the money.

All of what I have said above has already been state before.

My two main questions to others on the board are the following:

1) What do ppl think about the ANAD bidding war? Good or bad; neutral? Does this affect us in any way? Could this cause any delays to timelines?

2) When management said "expect results" and soon, do ppl believe this will come in Q1'16? In my opinion, I believe management is eager to show the world what really lies beneath the hood. I also believe management is looking (for once) to exceed timeline expectations. May just be me hoping but I feel the timing is FINALLY right for an unveiling.

Best in the New Year,

Sandman

New Message
Please login to post a reply