Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

So I just spent 30 min. going thru most of the posts and found what I would expect, both good and bad.

My impression is that we are in very good hands. I went with the primary purpose to meet management and assess their ability to carry this company forward. I left feeling very good about my investment.

I sat beside Mike White and he said he liked what he heard, amongst other items we talked about. I spoke with Jerry Rodrigues about Denselight and their IP regarding blood glucose sensing and he seemed very excited about the possibilities, saying that if the company could bring this vertical to market (which they have been attempting to do for 5 years) that it would be disruptive, literally stealing an $8 billion market from the current participants. He said they had run into some difficulties with the FDA but felt the issues were not insurmountable.

This issue that the board has with 2018 is false; revenue is occuring now, and although EBITDA will not be positive until then, supposedly, that has no bearing the the share price, as other posters have stated. Future earnings of this monster will be gigantic; if you don't have the patience to wait, see ya.

Also regarding revenue, I doubt an equity raise will be required...I saw no desire from them to initiate one, nor really the need. Denselight will provide enough revenue for the near term to keep this rolling along comfortably.

Although they would not throw out the RS, I was not surprised at this; why would you give away something the shareholders had given you? They don't need it now, and likely never will, but it's always there if they need it, and we approved it.

That's all for now, boarding a flight home....patience has always been a virtue with this stock and will continue to be so. However, I believe patience will be paid for handsomely.

New Message
Please login to post a reply