Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
First I would like to thank you and all those that have helped with the transcription of the THM. Y'all have done a great job. I have now read the transcript that is completed. I would recommended that everyone do the same. After reading I have never been more positive on poet than I am today. Our mgt has truly worked out a game plan for a great and profitable company. As usual the day traders take selective items to scare people. An example is posts that indicate that poet may have to go back to the equity markets. Whereas, adjit clearly states that nre's along with funding from public sources like Sigapore would not require going back to equity markets. There are many other examples. I have been a stockholder for five years and feel that we are closer to poet realizing the potential all of us saw in the beginning than we have ever been before. Poet is truly on the cutting edge of a technology that is and will be DISRUPTIVE!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply