Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree, this is about trust, largely, and a little about respect.

We all know how these men came to POET, the jobs they left, leaving the security of steady income (for some) and being handed options in lieu of.

These men were just below the summit of their careers with big companies; arguably they would've gone on the lead them, or left to lead somewhere else.

You can't get to the $70 club without having a pretty big organization, and within it you have to draw talent from some well respected places.

So it's a conumdrum, whether to vote in favour of an increase in the number of options to enable management to grow the company effectively, or, restrict them and that ability, until "we get ours".

If it's as simple as that then I choose trust and respect over mistrust and disrespect.

After all, I wouldn't be here in the first place (Mar.15/11 first trade) if I didn't trust them, would've bailed long ago.

It would be nice to know why they need the options though, as that would make the decision a lot easier.

Now I'm done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply