Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Typically with each quarterly/annual filing a company normally takes the opportunity to provide updates; financial, technical or otherwise. We have been told that the communication policy will generally fall in line with this unless a material event occurs. So I would agree with Trini that approximately six weeks from now, we will get or should expect the annual report which I would also anticipate some sort of update other than financial statements, M.D. & A. and routine commentary.

I will also add that even though they may have an alpha prototype finished and ready for beta testing etc we may still have to wait for the filing date. If we were to receive that information together with an indication of near future beta testing, I could become a little more patient as long as RTV's 10 day collapse does not occur first!

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply