Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I tend to agree, this current tech has a lot of BB Photonics/Denselight in it, but to suggest that POET is long gone is a ridiculous statement.

Oddly, yesterday I received an inbox from a poster here (but not on this thread so far) that was spouting the same line; I guess you have all been conversing on this matter and decided to spread your wings and see if you could bring more into your fold. 

I don't know any more than any one of you where this tech will take us, but what I do know is that POET was what brought current management aboard; that much cannot be denied (as McWitty stated above). And current management has brought us to this point, again undeniably.

Whether POET resurfaces again in the future remains to be seen, but I fail to see the point of diminishing what Dr.T accomplished, nor minimizing POET's significance overall.

New Message
Please login to post a reply