Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I like the shortening to POIP, much easier to write.

As such there should be recognition that the size of the market this breakthrough can address could be very significant and long lived in a market that continues to grow very quickly.

That is what is important and should be represented in the share price eventually

I agree....it could be significant, just like the GaAs Platform could be significant.

There are plenty of companies that have leading edge technology that could have significant and long term impact on the market if they get adopted by industry.

Asking the market to see the future potential opportunity, as we know, is a difficult task with Poet.

You stated the market is currently seeing the potential of the technology and that it is significant - I just asked how the market is demonstrating your point because it isn't being demonstrated by the current share price.

I can see that the "market" that bought into the recent pp at 55 cents demonstrates a certain level of understanding of the significance of the technology.

New Message
Please login to post a reply