Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This board came to the conclusion, that the tender fitted perfectly. It seems the specifications were tailored for POET´s GaAs-Technology and this was due to the good relations between India and Suresh/Ajit. Indeed, it sounds like the tender was dictated by POET. Unfortunately, meanwhile POET changed his focus. They are not interested in GaAs at this Moment, they are 100% focused on the interposer-platform, if I take them by their word.

To me it´s only logical that India shelfed the tender. There is no more need for it as the beneficiary has no interest any more and is not able to deliever, too. So there is nothing to expect here. There is always a chance for a big surprise, but I don´t think so.

Will there be a second chance if (or when?) circumstances change toward GaAs? Who knows, it depends on Indias demands and POET´s relationships in the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply