Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

A lot of discussion about the lack of updates. I understand the need to keep the buyer of Denselight secret for now (lots of discussion on this), but I don't understand so much the lack of updates on the OI (not much discussion on this). Maybe there is no update to be had, but I doubt that. It might be unacceptable for the Denselight buyer to have POET release all of the metrics for the OI if they are spectacular as that might attract too much attention. However, a simple update about the OI qualification has been successful (more details later) or is on track, etc. would be very useful for investors.

The discussion on this board is generally towards the OI works already and is great and has been qualified, but we don't know that. I sure hope it works out, but this is still a big risk. We don't want to acknowledge this is still a risk, but until we hear otherwise, we don't know. I hate to bring this up, but the majority here (myself included) felt that the GaAs technology was de-risked and pretty much a done deal.

This does feel different, but I also do not want to forget the past, as it makes me cautious to remember the past, which IMO is a good idea. For this reason, even at these low levels, I have forced myself not to buy any more shares for a long time now. I hope I end up regretting that as many here will do very well which is great, and I already have enough shares to make some good money anyways.

Maybe we will get an update on the OI qualifications as a surprise before the naming on the Denselight buyer, even just in a general sense without much meat, such as going good, or not. After all, this is a publically traded company, so some communication is not too much to ask for.

Having said that, what happens will happen, and none of us can control that.

Good luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply